Speechless Love

Speechless love

By Taira Khoo

 

Remember how you smile at me

Like sunshine after the rain, it melts my heart

The way you look at me

Like a kid looking at a lollipop in the shop

Wanted to have it but scare to hold it, to touch it, to make it yours.

 



Remember what you said.

The way you call for me, the way you talk to me…

I have no doubt that you want me

But you’re like a small kid that scares to break the rules

Like a school boy that scare of the teacher.

 



Remember our days together

Sitting back to back talking about our past

Eating together and sharing our stories

Laughing at each other’s joke

But you’re like a politician that don’t say more .

 



Remember those days when we sms

The way we called each other honey

The time where we give names to each other

The time when you message me when you miss me

But you’re like a boy that can’t pronounce L-O-V-E.

Popular Posts