Im different

Different personalities.
Finally gathered into one.
The possibility might be small.
But Im the creation.

Sad then Happy Then worried and restless.
Day and night.
I felt like I changed always.
And Im the creation.

Sex, love, money are the things that everyone need.
Everyday i changed.
Even my principle keep on revising.
So Im the creation.

Him, HIm, HIM or him..
I always have doubt on myself.
I have doubts on them as well.
Im the creation.

Realizing that Im different,
Makes me feel special and confident.
Makes me feel everyone love me.
Im the only creation.

One not enough for me.
Love not enough for me.
I need more than that, but..
Im one of the creation.

It seem that his attention is not enough.
It seem that I'm still searching.
It seem like I lack of love? Or too much of it?
Creation of me was born.

Looking at that picture.
I changed into another person everytime i change something on me.
I changed my clothes and Im different.
I'm the creation.

Looking back,
It started way back..
Thanks to my sifu? or myself?
I was the creation.

I don't know how it will be in the future.
I will definitely keep on changing.
I know i will be different tomorrow.
And a new creation will come out.

Let's wish the best for tomorrow.
A new better me will come out.
That i hold on my good principle.
And that will be the last creation.


Popular Posts