Party Play @ Lintas Plaza

Me and Addy went to Party Play last month.

I read about this place from Ahbing.com and saw the food photos so tempting..

Anyway the concept almost the same as the apartment in KL.
I like the relax kinda feeling.
But both me and Addy felt that it's a bit noisy.
I think they should at least open up the door to reduce the noise the customers are making.
Or get some soft material for their restaurant to absorb the noise.

Ordered their darjeeling lipton tea.
RM 6 per pot.
I think can refill for 3 or 4 times until it really become thin.

Got this mushroom soup.
RM 10
It was simply creamy and fragrant.
Love it ..
The cheesy bread was so-so..
Need to improve more.

The spicy La-la..
RM 18
Ordered this because Addy keep asking why they name this La-la-la..
Anyway this dish truly.. not nice.
But after adding the tobasco sauce it was still edible.
They ought to remove this from the menu.
I can teach them another way to cook this though.
Using japanese soy sauce.
It will be a nice fusion dish then.

Seafood pizza
RM 26
Thought it would be nice since was recommended.
But sighz.. disappointed.
I can still taste the fishy smell.
They ought to use oregano , rosemary or other herbs to help get rid of the fishy smell.

I really miss Pepper jack's cheesy pizza.
Yum yum!!


Party Play
Lot 21-0, Lrg Lintas Plaza 3,
Lintas Plaza, 88300
Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah
Ring 088218210
Fax 088318210
dominic.partyplay@gmail.com

Popular Posts