Danger Zone

I keep on thinking about yesterday.
How i debate with him the facts and figure i want him to settle in another department.
How i show my angry face.
How i try my all best to argue with him.

I keep on thinking about yesterday.
How he warned me.
How he look at me.
How horrible his eyes was.
How serious he was about me being "zalim".

Is this the right way?
I know i am being thought to be nice to everyone.
But why not him?
He seems nice at 1st but when he say about islamic, i really hate it.

His way is extremist.
He wants the uni to be influenced by the islamic view.
He don't even care what other religion you are in.
He just simply wanna get his Pro-M influence into the uni.

It suckx!
And i don't like.
If his intention is good, maybe i will join him.
But it's bad. Purely about himself.
Super selfish.

But i cant help but thinking about the way he look at me yesterday.
The way he warned me.
Im scare what he said might come true.
Im scare that he will make sure i suffer.

If he can say those things then he's crazy.
Hence if he's crazy then i lagi scared.


Popular Posts