SIFE 2

I was positive that i gonna go SIFE world cup even though i had to skip class. Thank goodness i will get my excuse letter. It was a rather unforgettable week for me. 
The 3 days event stay in my heart forever. 


I met so many awesome people and they are very friendly. 

With all of them from different culture and then inviting us to be with them. Go visit them and such. And even befriended with us. It was just awesome. 

Some of them was different the 1st day then the 2nd day during presentation, all were so well dressed that i thought i went into a business conference. 

It's a shame that not everyone can witness this. I do hope that Malaysia Government implement this kind of value into the hearts of the Malaysians. 
I see different culture and the way they talk. The best part is everyone can understand everyone. 
 
I also get to meet a few hunks and babes. They were just so smart that my eye keep glue-ing on them.  

Popular Posts