Double standards

I hate double standards.
I was mad hence I kept quiet.
Now that I'm calm, they're not worth my time.

It happens so often that you get all those double standards from everywhere. From your family, friends, schools to work place. Every single place you go, sometimes you can't avoid being in a position of double standards. The thing I hate most is this.

People seems to don't care, and do as they please.

I was mad. Real mad. When I heard that others got it but not me.
I plead for it since the first day and they say you need to remember you're in training and you can't have it. I tried a few times and one more time when it was a week before. And they said you can't have it. I accepted it since everyone else is getting the same treatment that you can only have it after Feb or march. But recently I notice others got it.

That was it! I snapped! But before things goes wrong, I stop myself and went outside and vent it out. I hate to admit that I am that hot tempered. I knew it was too late for me to get it but at least I get to ask it out. I decided to cool it down before I gone and ask.

Well, after a few days..
I calmed myself down but I realize this bunch of people are not worth my time to interrogate. I'm sure they did think before they do it. Since they decide to do this, I will just have to make sure I get what I want the next time. For the time being, I will do t. Best on my part and then I will fight for what I should be getting and not what they think I should be getting.

Being double standards and not cater to needs are not the qualities that I'm looking for. And i definitely don't need those!

Popular Posts