You speak thru my heart

Its amazing how you can speak right thru my heart.
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark.
Try as I may I can never define.
What is it said between your heart and mine.

When I'm away from you, it makes me miss you even more.
I thought of how we get to be together.
I thought about how the future will look like, though its blurly.
I just wanna live in the present.

I like the present moment.
I like the intensity between us.
I like the caring moments.
I like the quiet moments.

How I wish to stay this way forever.
To stay in the present is the best I can ever thought of.
I wanna be with you.
I love you.

The smile on your face, let me know that you need me.
The true in your eyes says you'll...
The touch of your skin says you'll catch me, whenever I fall.
You're saying best when you said nothing at all.

Popular Posts