All of the stars

Movie was so-so in the beginning however towards the end, it was good. I especially like the ending speech of her to him and him to her. Both verse were so powerful that even by thinking about it you feel it. 

This song makes me thought of the night i layed down on a big grass field with the sky full of stars. The night was cool and with stars so brightly shine on the sky. 

It was the last night we are staying in jungle. That night i remembered i was sleeping next to hero next to all the other squads. All the other that took care of me and accept me no matter how childish or stubborn i was. 

Then now when i thought of this song, i can imagine the night when i was with him walking in the night where no one is around. Few cars around. Cold though the night was but my heart were warm of his presence. 

The night when we were talking outside of the show, you hold me closer when another stranger seems to get closer. I like it when you pay attention to me more. 



Popular Posts