1st Post..

Hi everyone, I had been using multiply for quite some time but I'm a newbie in Blogspot. I browse in so many blogs in blogspot that make me have the desire to build up a new empire here too.. I might as well start with my route today.


Kedai Kopi Lee hoe
Opposite maybank Jln Tun H.S.Lee

This morning I manage to convince myself into skipping school because there weren't anyone going and no taking of attendance. I followed mum's car early in the morning and half-way we decided to go Soong kee to try their famous beef noodles, that was 7.30am. Well we didn't know that the shop wasn't supposed to be open until 11am. We then spotted a stall selling "chee cheong fun"(rice roll) in penang style with prawn paste. We happily ordered 8 pieces and 2 piece of chee cheong fun. Mum spotted the fried bee hoon (thin vermicelli) and we ordered to share.





That plate of fried bee hoon and noodles only cost us RM1.20, which was surprisingly very cheap. The bee hoon was 'QQ'(springy) type. We loved it. However mum said that the noodles were too salty, I on the other hand don't favor flat type noodles.







Then our dearly "chee cheong fun" arrived. The price of it made me even more startled 8piece of yong tau fu plus 2 rice roll only cost us RM4.40. We were guessing until now that each piece yong tau fu cost RM0.40 then RM0.60 for the rice rolls. Not only does the"chee cheong fun" cheap but it tasted really good also. The firm and smooth texture of the rice rolls made me yearn for more. The prawn paste was not too salty and very nice flavor. The yong tau fu tasted good as well. We saw that the "chee cheong fun" stall was busy from the time we went into the shop till after we went off. He didn't seem to have the time to stop and rest. I didn't manage to ask about their off day because mum was too "pai seh"(ashamed) if i asked. So i needed to go by myself the next time to ask about that. Anyway that shop was just opposite Soong kee's.


Popular Posts