Lunch lunch





Restoran Soong Kee Jln Tun H.S.Lee

Well.. Finally i got the chance to try this "infamous" beef noodles. I was half expecting it will not open on monday but i'm way lucky to get it. I'm glad that the shop was air-conditioned after a hot sun bath to this shop.

I ordered their dry type beef noodles , which come with a bowl of soup and beef balls.
When it 1st arrived i thought 'can i feel full with just a small bowl??' But it turned out that I'm way too wrong. I got it just nice. In fact after i finished drinking my drinks i felt very full.
I ordered the small portion and it cost me RM4.

The noodles weren't very oily and salty. The meat bits in the noodles were full of flavor.
The main character beef balls tasted quite different from the outside as it's smooth texture make you yearn for more. Unlike those outside where after you ate the beef balls there will always be chunks of meat sticking in between you tooth, this one held an insignificant of it.



Other than that, I caught students wearing uniforms drop by for food. I'm guessing this was a popular dine in for students as they are air-conditioned.

Popular Posts