Open day!!

Photo has been taken out due to my friend's advice!!

Yesterday was my school's open day where parent needs to go to school and take their kid's result. I insisted that my mum need to go and pick up my result although she still don't know how horrible were my results. We reached school at aroung 7.30am. It was too early and so my form teacher wasn't there. We waited until 8.10am only he came in. While waiting, surprisingly Rehan's father came too... Kinda surprise that he told his dad. Anyway we came in 1st so we teacher attended to us 1st.

Well.. obviously I'm not going to review my results here. But i can tell you that I took Math,Econ, Malay and GP. That was the 1st time I got such terrible results and yes, I'll look into it as I promised my mum earlier. The reason I want my mum to go was because by then she could help me discipline myself.

Seriously I acted like a baby just like what my MUET teacher said. By I guessed that's how I used to it already..

Kinda sad to say this aren't it?? Anyway this is basically the most important thing for the whole day.

Popular Posts