Crystal Jade Restaurant

Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Pao

Tel : 603-21482338 Fax:603-21443118

R2 Annexe Block, Lot 10 Shopping Centre, 5, Jln Sultan Ismail 50250 KL.

They now have 6 shops including this. Mum said the one in lower ground floor of pavillion was not as nice as this one. Me don't know because haven't go try yet. 

Elley and her friend Shuang Yi came down to KL on Deepavali. Remember I was supposed to be grounded?? But I persuaded my mum to let me take them out for the afternoon. Thanks mum!! Our 1st stop was Times Square then Sg.wang. By then it was already 3pm and we were famished. They wanted to try something different hence i brought them to crystal jade. 

3 beauties of the day. 

As usual, we cam-ho. What to do?? SO photogenic mah!! Hehe~

The price is reasonable for a big bowl !! Trust me.. It was seriously big bowl enough to get you feel bloated after having it.

The food came in one-go.. Meaning they served everything together. 

The clear broth and handmade la mian

The la mian was springy or what they called as Q. The clear soup was our favourite. We drink till the last drop. 


The delicious pork rib. It's too hard for you to eat it like that, you'll need to dip it into the clear soup. 

It comes in 6 pockets with that kinda price.. I think it's fair. 

Everyone liked this dish. It was shuang Yi's favourite of the day though. 

SEe how beautifully the pocket buns are?? With those sesame on top.. Wow!! I'm loving it. 

Seriously my personally favourite will be the sesame on top of the pocket buns. I wonder how they manage to not burned the sesame but the buns were all crispy on the outside. 

It not only look mouth-watering but also taste GREAT!!!

A lil touch of that chilli over there.. Would be perfect!!!

The usual price for xiu long bao i guess??

IT worth the price after you indulge in this oh-so-delicious delicacy. 

Why I taught them how to eat this xiu long bao? That was because I learned that on TV. Haha!! Nice kan?? Meaning watch Tv Programmes doesn't necessary bad for us. 



And guessed what?? I ate all those for FREE!!! Elley was the boss of the day!! Thanks Elley!! Next time will be my turn to treat you k. 

And that's about it. We gone to Pavilion for after that. 

Popular Posts