Madagascar premiere


Woah!! Just back from "I like to move it, move it.. " You know what I'm saying. :)
That show was funny!! Just a simple photo 1st!! Will post the others some other time.
Met some cool nuffnangers like Bernard the laughing scary joker dentist, skywalker(sorry i kept on forgetting names), The "paris ala hilton", falkon(not sure if i spell ur name correctly),the Mr and mrs Hairy!!, Rakoon & her sister Erin, Hafiz and her friend (oh shoot!! I forgotten her name), then Jason(falkon's "driver") and the Oh-So-Hot going to 16 y/o girl with OMG (i think u know what i mean) .. But can some1 tell me her name plz?? I have kinda short-term memory lost. I guess that's all..

The WOW factor here is I finally met KY !! The famous flogger!! I know i sounded jakun but i can't help it...(shame on u taira)

And wow!! I saw Mazuin there as well.. That lucky girl got her ticket thru sms!! NO idea from where though!!!

Popular Posts