Bentung Trip P2 - Breakfast 2nd day

Rise and shine!! The air was fresh and I'm Loving it..

Photobucket
The road side.. It was so cooling that you can even see fog.

Photobucket
We reached the market aea and 1st thing I did was took out my camera and snap snap snap!

Photobucket
The normal kampung uncle that didn't buckle up his helmet. :p


Photobucket
Well let's se.. there was billy on his phone and Pshen on Bily's PSP.


Photobucket
Then we reached this stall which celia claimed that it was nice... Pork Ball noodles.


In this shop!!!
Photobucket

This was the dry type.. Which was tasteless for me.. But the pork balls were good. Only PORK balls I will order next time...
Photobucket

Then the soupy version which they say added lots of ajinomoto and tasted perperish!
Photobucket

Popular Posts