Kid Chan's Workshop!!!!

How does it works?Blog an entry on why you want to have a place in Basic
Digital Photography Course by Kid Chan & Team (worth RM1,800) and what
specifically you’ll like to learn from the course.
Here's a link to KIdchan .

All right... T9o win this contest,I'm suppose toblog why I want to have a place in the workshop and what I would like to learn??

1st.. Why??

Because I'm so in love with photography until almost everywhere I go I must have my camera.(except going into toilet la...) I wanted get more knowledge,especially hands on ones... Because I read a photography magazine given to me by my uncle and I don't really quite understand it. Hence a bit hard for me... And most of all I would like to meet this FAMOUS photographer and I think it would be cool to have him as a friend and also mentor!!!

2nd, What to learn there??

Basically I guess I would like to learn what he's willing to teach me. Even if I need to stay back for an hour longer. I would love to know How to use normal camera to take nice photos because I believe no matter what camera you're using, it's the technic and the way you snap the picture that will make your photo stand out.So the basic technic really determine what good photo will come out... I would also love to get to know more of what kinds of camera goes for what kinds of shooting. Would love to do outdoor shooting with im too. *winks*

Popular Posts