Ah kun Lor Mee

The best Lor Mee so far is this!! I had been eating from this stall since young. Ah khoon was their late father who started the stall near to Bagan Market then later moved to Jln Bagan just opposite telekom.

The reason why I think this is the best lor mee is... 


Reason #1

The noodles are not too soft or hard. Just nice. 


#2 

The sticky gravy makes you groovy. It's thick and flavourful.


# 3 

They are the ones who know best how to prepare a taugeh lor for my mum. Not soggy taugeh but crunchy and cooked taugeh!!


#4 

They have the best lor egg. And I totally love their extra ingredient. Yummylicious!! 

#5 

I think they're definitely much much MUCH more BETTER than the famous lor mee in Penang!!! I tried the one in Penang and i'm sure now that AH KHOON LOR MEE IS THE BEST!!!

Popular Posts