Mothers' Day Dinner

We went for dinner on Mothers' day. That was an annual event. Everyone was out of idea on where to go for this year's dinner and hence i suggested ah keat's seafood. I read from a flogger saying that the food over there are nice and not resonable priced. 

I booked a table and also the dish 2days prior the actual day to make sure I get a place and also the food. I learned from my previous mistake. 

I got the permission to order some special dish because my aunty was going to give us all a treat. Top: Huge Alaska crab!! 

That's the Geoduck... See how big it was???

Fried veggie

Luckily I pre-order because it was fully packed that day.  


Steam Fish (sek pan)

The fish was good. Soft and nice. 

Fried singapore bihun

Love the fried bihun. Very flavorful. 

Seafood Tom Yum

Yummy spicy tom yum!! Recommended by the waitress.

Fried yau mak

Sashimi Geoduck

The texture was something like abalone. Saw the previous geoduck picture?? Above was what we got from a 2kgs geoduck!! It shrinked !! 

Another way of eating geoduck- shabu-shabu.

Shabu-shabu style

I prefer the sashimi style. Although geoduck was considered as something special but I can't find anything so expensive about it. 

Alaska Crab - L:Kam heong style , R: Salted duck egg style

Love the crab. It was very good. The meat was full and firm. The way they cooked it was yummylicious. 

Lemon lala 

This dish was recommended by the waitress as well. She said it was their famous and indeed it was good. They used lemon juice,garlic and chilli to steam the lala. It was very refreshing and make me want more. 

Shark fin soup

Last but not least the shark fin soup. My aunty insist on having shark fin soup.. Well not very good lo... Because they're not as expert as the other big restaurant on shark fin soup. The best shark fin soup I tasted so far was still Ming's Room in BSC. 

The bill come up to RM800+ for the 12 adults and 6 kids. Anyway I don't have all the price because my aunty forgotten to pass me the receipt. 

Popular Posts