A fonder version

As usual we hang out.
You being the puppy eye looking at me.
I felt I can melt like almost at that time.
You always manage to make me feel nervous or melt.

I grew fonder towards you but at the same time I am scare.
I am scare how am i going to change you or help you accept the more of me.
How am i going to explain to you about me and myself.
How am i going to make you believe and follow?
I need more info. More readings and more facts.

I'm listening to Lisa Ono's now.. I felt so peaceful.
Her song always give me a feeling that I am in a world of my own where no one else is around.
I love how i get to relax while listening to her songs.

Back to being full of facts and info.
I need serious reading to be more confident and then i can make you convince.
I know you're a person that will listen and digest those that are rational to you.
I know what i said will make a little if not lots impact in you.

The fonder i am towards you the more i think.
The more i think the more impossible it gets.
Why does this have to come in such an early stage?
Are we that different that we might not go that far?


Popular Posts