You want it that way

Actually what are we ?

I know tell you about it already. But some things you still not aware of.
Should i tell you? I really don't know.
I tried to test you but you say if that happens then you might leave me.
Because you scare to get bash up.

You tell me not to make it happen. Not now.
But why?
You do not own me but it seem like you do now.
I told you that you are selfish but you seem don't care.

You seem to enjoying this. You seem to wanting this.
But you're too greedy i told you.
You still don't care.
You still want it that way.

deep inside i wanna know.
Deep inside actually i know already.
I must tell . But when?

I shall wait.
till i find the right one, right time and right place.
Then I will tell.

I know when i do that,
there will be some painful experience
but a girl need to do what she gonna do.

For this moment i will just leave it that way.
For you and my greedy-ness.
Maybe it's the best.

Popular Posts