D'KL @ Kampung Likas, Kota Kinabalu

A dinner with Addy after so long neglected him.


This time he finally suggested a place for dinner.
It was a restaurant that his father brought him.
Which according to his dad, it has been around for 2 years already.


It amaze me with it's interior designs.
It has the Jawa feel and best of all the kampung style.

It makes me felt i'm having dinner at one of the glamor restaurant in KL.
The name D'KL means "Di Kampung Likas"
Those from Kuala Lumpur might mistaken it as KL peninsular.


The place was cozy but i felt the setting of tables need to be more aware.
The upkeep of that place must be taken care of.

I ordered their serai drinks.
I gonna say i love the taste just that if they would put lesser sugar then it will be best.

And that night Addy ordered something else which is Horlicks.
Normally he won't order drinks like that.
But that night he surprised me.
:)

Meet Mr.Addy.
My advisor.
My lecturer.
My dear friend.
My driver. (hoho~)

I was not in the mood for ordering hence i leave the important task to Addy.

Order the Belacan Kangkung.
It was so so..
If it was samabal belacan kangkung will better.

The ayam penyet that Addy's dad claim it was nice.
After trying it. .
Wow! IT was really something.
But it's not the same ayam penyet i had in Curve.

The rice was decorated with chips and mixed veggie.


The tempe.
It was normal.
But as I am a tempe lover.
Hence it was nice for me.

Mr.addy break record in taking in 3 bowls of rice. Or is it 4 bowls?
Plus half of my rice.

We had a great dinner.
Great chat.
And jokes.

Nice hanging out with Mr.Addy.
Thanks Addy for the meal.
:)

Popular Posts