PRK - Pilihan Raya Kampus UMS

Last month, all the local universities in Malaysia had a election on getting their capable student in being the Student representative.

I was one of them in University Malaysia Sabah.

I was No.1
Lucky number eh?

The posters were being stick everywhere.

Me myself also pening looking at it.

The supporters go all out with theme color.
The red & orange.
Plus a few other colors.
Our Noob also go for the election and was kelam kabut sia..

My friends were there to help me.
Being my pencadang & penyokong then accompany me the whole day.

Thanks Addy & Tn.Ting !!
:)

I manage to get in and win.
Didnt do much publicity.
Just some posters.

Im now the Bendahari Kehormat for the student representative board
in University Malaysia Sabah.

Still a long way to go and many things to learn.

Popular Posts