Malam Dirgahayu Majlis Kurnia E

10 april 2011
Malam Dirgahayu Majlis Kurnia E aka Dinner @ E

Love the theme of kesultanan Melayu.
Everyone look awesome in Kebaya, Kurung, Cheongsam, saree and so on~

I tailored made a Kebaya for the function.
This is just a valid reason to spend my money anyway. I still using this for my next dinner or function.

Jakmas E 2009/2010 & 2010/2011

Veronica wore Punjabi suit for the function.
I love her make up that night.

Me and Zul aka UIA Ex-MPP
He as the nomad from arab.

2 Exco Keusahawanan & Felo penyelaras.
Hanis, En.Hilmey, Taira
2 lovely exco he has. :)

Safuan aka The king!

kak shira & me..
Thanks for the dinner.
^^

The dancer and me.
Love their dance.
Really good.

Coursemate tiqah.
Love ya spontaneous during emcee session.
^^
The King of Pasai aka TNC
The sultan of Melaka aka Dr.andy
The pengarah aka Faiznur
The Mantan Jakmas aka Taira

Love the night with lots of superb dance.
But their protocol need to be train for better performance next time.
too much lacking on that.

Popular Posts