Cimbed Mount Kinabalu

This is a very late post. Im kinda lazy to blog nowadays.
 I have so much things going around my life now. 
With more assignments and so much more fun compared to the usual reports, articles and journals. 

Anyway, I finally got to one of the places i MUST go in Sabah which is the MOUNT KINABALU !!

Apparently my squad know someone from Sutera group hence we get discounted price. 
It was 7th Feb & I just finish my annual camp. 
Meaning, i still have my stamina. 

Start our journey form Timpohon stop at around 1300. 
Then along the way i saw lots of different flowers and plants. 
It was raining and i was freezing all the way up without a rain coat. 
I reach Laban rata at 1730. 
It was almost dark and im lucky that i fasten my pace if not, i will be even more freezing. 



Reached Laban Rata and saw and smelt all the nice foods. 
Yummy!! Buffet style so you can eat whatever you want !!

They even have a small bar that sell beers, chocolates, amenities, and such..
But bare in mind that you are at the middle of the mountain hence everything will be atleast 100% more expensive.


We, 11 of us went up the peak from 0230 in the morning. 
It was FREEZING cold !! 
I almost given up to climb up. 
Then my fellow squads give me motivation on climbing up. 
I didn't regret it afterward. 


Half-way.. 
Awesome.. 
It was dark and cold. 
But i manage to pass thru the first part that was the scariest part. 



I manage to reach the peak at around 0530. 
I saw the sunrise and it was AWESOME!! 


Seeing sunrise so high above is simply breath-taking. 
The view was breath-taking. 
And all these years.. being wondering how will it be if im on top. 
I finally understand the feeling of being on top of the world. 


It was awesome that I manage to shoot this view using only my 2.0mp phone camera !! 

It's real without any edit in this pic. 

You will need to cover your ears because it is very cold. 
And Im glad i bought it at RM 5/ 10 i cant remember. 

At last~ 
Thanks to my guide Joseph~ 
And thanks for my squad encouragement. 
Thanks to my partial sponsor Mum, ROTU wages & PTPTN. 
Anyway , this 2days trip cost me less than RM 500 !! Worth a try!! 


Popular Posts