X'mas Eve dinner

Last year's Xmas was my first Xmas away from my family. 
Thought it would be a great idea to organize a gathering with all my friends in KK. 
Turned out, better than i expected. 
Love you guys~ :) 

Now let the picture says some words.. 
Chloe & William
Chloe in cute new outfit !! I love it~ 
William purposely flew in to KK to accompany her. So sweet~~
Aww~~

Jackie & Alex
Should be my best outing guy buddy in KK. 
Awesome sporting senior i have!! 
LOve you~ :D

Me & Janice
Forever awesome lady that love being just awesome!! 
Cheers~

Bell
The cute girl that night. 
Lolita look and it looks great on her. 
Cheers~

ALex & me

Finally i get to use my purse.
Love this.
From Anna & Marcus~ 

Gift exchange~ 
Everyone bring one for the celebration. 

I got this handmade gift !! 
Awesomely made from Jackie~ 

Another awesome handmade gift from Veronica.
Notice the snowman cupcake inside the box~ 

Everyone had so much fun talking and eating nice food. 
Too bad Paulin & Addy had to leave earlier. 
And Marina & TLA can't join us. 
Still, i would like to organize another gathering without paying so much and have so much more fun. 

Popular Posts