Baclaran, Manila

How do you go Baclaran from Paranaque? 

1. I was staying there the first night hence I took a Tricycle that cost me 8 pesos from the guarded community to Lopez Ave. 

2. Then I walked across to Sucat road to take Jeepney to Baclaran. It will cost you around 16 pesos. 

3. You can stop at the Baclaran church and walk all the way up. 

FYI, Baclaran church host the largest followers in Manila. 




This is the street of Baclaran. 
One of the 2 largest and cheapest street market in Manila. 
As you can see, there are people moving here and there very frequently. 
Hence you gonna be careful of pick pockets. 


I saw this fish tank above me. Creative in saving more space. 


Clothes were piling up high. 


A very lovely friend we met on the way - Bernie & Wandi . 
Without both of them, we might got lost in those alleys of shopping
She stopped by for mangoes before continue her journey. 


Spotted huge watermelons along the way. 
Seriously their watermelons are huge!! 
Like 2 times bigger than ours. 



It was a shame that I saw such a dirty scene. 
I asked them whether is it always like this. 
And they say yes sadly. 
I guess, the local council just don't have a good way in cleaning this up ? 
I hope that the next time im there, it would be better. 
This place is awesome for cheap stuffs!! 
bargain if you can. 
Just tell them Mahal = Expensive 
Same pronunciation as Malay word. 

Popular Posts