Listening to you

I still remember. 
My heart skipped a beat while i saw you. 


It was just a lunch. 
We chatted. 
And it was very well. 
Love the friendship. 

Then I started to fall in love.. 


Im not sure is it autumn. 
Or winter. 


Or texts and writings. 


I just .. It felt so natural. 


Nothing happen. 
I was too far. 
It was not meant to be.



It started to rain outside. 
Sometimes i just wondering whether is it God listening to me?!


Over the raining waters are raining love bits. 
I just hope it is true. 


I ran and ran but i am not fast enough. 


It makes me feel like I just wanna ran below the rain and just let the rain drops pour on me and wake me up.


Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning how to dance in the rain. 
I like this quote. 
It is true. 


Someday, maybe another person will come by and lift me an umbrella. 
The one that will suit me and fit me. 
But I know, it will never be the same. 


For now, i can only reminiscent on the days we were together. 
On all the writings. 
On all the conversation. 
On all the text. 


Though it never meant for me, 
but
I still wish the best for you. 



Popular Posts