Its a wonderful thing, but in a dangerous situation.

Ever thought before that you wanted run away from this misery?
Ever thought that no one should know your secret?
Ever thought that you don't need anyone to be with you?
Ever thought that things might go wrong if you submit?

Running, and running till someone caught you.



It ends?
You struggle?
Others heart-ache?

I always wanted to be with myself.
I was and still am selfish.
I always wanted to be notice. I'm an attention seeker.
I always do things the way I want.

Now that i had most of my life to myself.
I suppose to take up the consequences.

It hurt.

It started wonderful, but the situation is one that I'm afraid.
I shouldn't even let it start in the first place.
But... I can't help it. Or I selfishly think that I am in control.
The thing is I don't have self-control.

Bad. Bad thing happen.
Sooner or later.
But i guess for now, just sit back and experience.

I pray for a better day.
I pray for a better me.

Popular Posts