Not fairy tale, its reality.

You run and run and run.
Thought that you might bump into something.
Finally one day, you notice that you did not bump into just something but someone.



It was always there, waiting.
But along the ways you ate some fruits and pick some flowers.
When you bump into that something and someone,
You realized you got poisoned.

You wish to stay longer but you know one day you will have to leave.
This time, you will think should I stay and enjoy while I can or...
Should I leave as soon as possible?

Or should you tell that you got poisoned and will be leaving one day?

Will it be possible to stay after you say?
Or will it be better to shut it?
Or maybe it is best to just leave?

If the world is full of fairy tales, then i will have my own fairy godmother.
That will be able to cure and fix everything and anything.
Too bad I live in a harsh harsh world where nothing is fairy tale.
Reality hits!

Popular Posts