Buoyancy

How you achieve good buoyancy in the water?
By sucking the right amount of air, meaning breathing in a constant rate.

The same goes to life, how do you find balance in life?
By juggling all things in life in a constant rate. Not too slow nor too fast.

As for love life, how do you stay in a healthy rate?
Thats when you both have your together time and alone time.

But what if one started to get unbalance?
Then this will cause negative feelings such as distance-feeling, anger, jealousy and etc..

Need for balance.

When I said balance and buoyancy is the same because both need you to be in a particular constant rate. If one side is more than the other then you will get yourself in trouble.

I started with confident that i will not be the same.
But slowly I started to a bit off balance.
That's when I realized I need to keep record of that before it goes off too much that cause pain.

They told me things like this might happen.
I finger crossed that it will not happen to me, but apparently not I've dive into it. Dived into the deep hole that if I still do not control then i might fall painfully.

Now that I realized, how I gonna adjust it back?
I need to think of a way, but how?
Like diving, you just need to keep breathing slowly and just let your breathing to go normal again because you cannot just stop or surface because it will cause death. Just slowly follow the flow and calm yourself down using your own way.

How about love?
For now I have yet found a way. Because I'm simply too preoccupied with my own feelings. I'm finding it too hard to refocus.
What do you think?
What do I think deep inside?

First, to get away for a while.
I wanted to, thought of it but I don't think I can't stand that empty feeling.

Second is to find a new hobby.
Yes I can definitely do that but that also does not really keep me away from this. Plus I know my new hobby will be an expensive hobby.

Third, to get more job. Or simply do more work?
This I had evaluated that in the end I will be more of a workaholic because i can be. And I had been in the past.

Now what?
I had lost ideas. Any suggestion?
Oh, and don't try to tell me to just stay at home and do nothing. Because that is definitely not healthy and not me.

Popular Posts