Dependent

I'm getting more and more dependent.
It scares me.
I'm afraid of myself.
Going so deep, fallen and might lost myself.

I'm in love with him but at the same time afraid.
Is it the time that they keep on telling me about?
I like to think. Sometimes think too much.

I need to make sure I didn't lost myself out in this.

Dependable

Listening to myself.
Dreaming of you. Of everything that you do.

Kissing you.
Savouring all of you in me. Of all the sweetness that is in you.

Sitting by the window side.
Looking out for you. Of the familiar face that i adore.

Whispering to you.
Telling you that I will always love you. Like the way I do.

Breathing now.
Vision the future. Sometimes its too much.

Like what she once said,
I just want to be in a never ending relationship. That's what I want.

Mix feelings of love and fear.
Of the things that i love and afraid of losing.

Waiting for you.
In the night of silence. Of wild imagination.

Ride of the life.
I can go all way with those adventures in life.

Happy.joy.happiness.
Fiction or non-fiction?



Popular Posts