Suitability

There are times when I felt whining and complaining are a waste of time and effort as long as I do my job then I'm saved from all those rubbish. But there are times when I just can't hold myself for doing so. 
It happened and I let a bit out. 
Sometimes it's quite hard to let the party that does not know anything to understand the situation verbally. 

That situation was very ugly when I spoke about it but I do not felt bad about it because I am telling the truth and that happened after I gave the warning. 

When I talked to another person about it that within that situation same chose to stay silent because they don't think it's necessary to voice out. Some remain complaining at the back and not do anything about it. And some show that as long as it does not get me into deep shit then I shall stay away. 

How people gonna stay away when you already live in a group? 


Maybe that group just not suitable for me or I am not suitable for the group hence when I first joined I sort-of vowed to myself that I just want to work get paid and stay away from all the drama. But unfortunately drama still following me like police car tail-getting me. 

I try not to be a drama queen but sometimes I know I do and then when I know I will tune down myself for I just wanna work and get paid. 

Suitability is not only because yourself but also your environment. 

The rest please Fuck Off! 


Popular Posts