Universal Studio Singapore P8

And we are done with the available rides. 



Saw this but was too full to eat any more. 
Or else would buy one and try. 



Panda water bottle. 



Look at the corpse!


Churros! 
We had one. 
It was nice! 


The water fountain. 


Then we walk back to the Hollywood Street. 
I met Marilyn Monroe.


Then this studio. 
It was awesome to see how the indoor studio actually works!


Bumble Bee~



Then we go for our last ride of Mummy-fied. 


And snap photos with those guards. 


Bee was afraid of those guards. 
LOL


Hello from Mesir~

And with this I ended the USS tour. 

I still have a few more things i didn't manage to do. 
The 2 main red and blue roller coaster was under maintenance hence I will go back again. 
And also those show, I missed that. 
And the very slow jungle ride plus the flying dinosaurs. 

Til next time! 
Bye USS~

Popular Posts