Blog Header!!

Hey guys!! If you notice, I finally got a new header!!! Woohoo!!!

I finally have the will and time to learn how to do it.. and Believe me, It's super duper easy!!!! 

I'm glad that I took the time today to learn this!!! You can go this link for more info. It's proven by me useful.. As you all know I'm a noob in blog and computers hence you can trust me if i say it's easy to use. 

1st header

For your information.. I'm not using photoshop because I can't figure out how to use it. I'm using GIMP for this!! And I'm loving my 1st header.. Very happy leh!!! 

Oh oh.. and this photo taken in Malacca. I love this photo so much. It's the back of anna's house. The father purposely choose this color to repaint their house. I love the blue!!! 

Tell me what do you think of this header ya!!!

Popular Posts