The screening of "the spirit"

Me went to the screening of "the Spirit" last night. Mum accompany me again because poor asyraf can't make it and mum don't dare to let me drive alone at night. The thing was they(advertlets) didn't put down my name in the list but I got the invitation anyway because apparently Josh made a mistake in it. 

Photobucket

Then I took some photos..


Photobucket

Saw smashpop aka Jason Goh


Photobucket

Then Rames and also the other bloggers..


Photobucket

Then some new friends.. 


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The movie was ok.. actually it doesn't really make sense to me.. But it was funny and Eva mendes was HOT HOT HOT.. And I think the young sand seref was good too.. 

Look out for the spirit.. Coming out soon.. 

Popular Posts