Fortuna garden

Restaurant Fortuna Garden 

32, Jln PJU 5/16, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara

Tel: 03-61562027

Photobucket

We went out dinner with my aunt last month after so long didn't meet up. 



Photobucket

Pork RM22

My aunt recommended this place because they have cheap steam fish but when we reached there... It was already late hence no cheap fish for us.. 

We ordered their other nice food instead. 


Photobucket

Fried veggie RM14

I love their steam fish over there. The meat was soft yet solid texture. No earthy taste which suited me and my sister. My mum can't tell whether was it earthy taste or not.. 


Photobucket

Bean curd RM16

The veggie was normal la.. Then their beancurd. Woah.. I love the silky smooth texture of the taufu aka beancurd. The gravy for the beancurd was good as well.. The soft and mushy chinese mushroom was a great way to start your meal. Sorry guys, I forgotten the dish's names as their receipt doesn't put the actual name. 


Photobucket

Steam fish RM56

The marmite pork.. Sorry for the wrong edit in the photo. I lazy wanna change so let it be.. The marmite pork was delicious. Once you eat it.. You will get addicted to it. It wasn't too salty, just nice. 

Photobucket

Crispy chicken RM20

Last but not the least delicious was the crispy chicken... Under normal day (ie weekdays) you need to call and pre-order your crispy chicken but since that day was a sunday hence we need not to pre-order. The crispy chicken was their famous dish. 

The skin of the chicken was crispy and the chicken meat was juicy!! Love it till the last bits. Though the presentation needed to work on.. 

All in all.. I love the stuff there and will go back for more...

P.S. Surprisingly the nice restaurant outlook, it was not expensive. 

Popular Posts