Malacca trip p1

Well, this is actually a very old post. I went to Malacca again in december with CD to meet up with Anna!! Thanks Anna for letting us staying in your house. Anyway to make things easy. Let me get the picture do the talking. 

Now this is Mr. Lai. Anna's father. He's a very good cook apparently. I simple LOVE him cooking. No wonder you always say your dad's cooking very nice. It really does Anna. 


This is his shop in Malacca. Not in the town but don't fret. I will post the shop's address in the next post or you can find Anna for contact in my page linker. 

Ah.. too free.. nothing to do.. so just a crazy post behind her shop. Me and CD was waiting patiently for her to return from her hairdo session. Kesian us Anna!! 

CD.. posing like i asked him to.. funny ah?? 

I fall in LOVE with Anna's shop house wall color. I love the blue!!! Anna's dad selection actually.Good choice Mr.Lai. 

will be continue...

Popular Posts