Start of new job

Hey, long time no see bloggie.. I had been lazy to post and also out of town for a few days hence no posting what-so-ever.

I started to work in a new company company today. Well, it wasn't much happening in the company. I'm in Rein's team whereby my team mates are Desmond(also a newbie like me), Sim, Sharmila(the funny girl), Sunas,Farah(the sweet girl), Naga and of course Rein our team manager.

They were all friendly people. Thanks Farah for helping me to make a starting for the day. Thanks Naga for the numbers to let me call and Sharmila to teach me some of her tricks. There was this indian guy which I can't remember his name.. Sorry but boy, I'm not going to intro my girl friend to you.. Too young for you dude!! *winks*

For the 1st day, I would say it was horrible for me to only call 60-70numbers. Oh ya, for your info I'm currently a Tele-Marketer. (Gosh, I know I hate Tele-marketer but Hack! I'm doing it now. Thank god I'm not going out to sell people things but to only invite people for the event.)

I'm currently working in a land investment company . I'm not very familiar with the company yet .Which I don't really know where is it.

In the mean while, I'm actually hoping I can get a better offer from another PR agency. I hope I can get a better offer though because I really feel I can learn LOTS in there. And also if I were to be working in a PR agency, I will be able to learn a thing or two before me taking the course which will be GREAT!!

See you.. That's all for today.. Lazy to blog la.. Tired..

Popular Posts