BTN @ DZ Nature Resort, Kimanis, Papar

Went to Kimanis, Papar last weekend..

Was there for BTN-Biro TataNegara..

Organizer : Kolej Kediaman E 


Me and Abang Bomb!!

Well, it was a 3days 2nights thing. 

I went there late on the 1st day because i have something to do.. 

My team mates also have her APK to finish.. 


Abang Bomb. Me. Iszuddin.

Apparently some of them really don't wanna come but dipaksa rela to come also.. 
it was suppose to be a fun activity but i don't see any fun in it.. 
No idea why.. 
not to say i am a saint or what but compared to the last BTN which is the program Himpun
I think This time is not as good as the last one. 


Khairul aka the cutest faci 

I get to know lots of new people in Kampung E.. 
I was in group 5. 
with chee wan, peng hoi, nita, yuni, umi, abu, jeya, wani.

All of us seem to be doing great together. 



The candelier..

We had kembara the last night. 
It was in a park instead of jungle. 
why?
because there was people hunting inside. 
but..
i tot they should survey this place before we come?? 
anyway it was not the usual scary kembara la.. 
still i love my group.. 


outside my room

There was a part we need to carry one of our team mates.
I back carried her. 
she was light weighted at 1st.. 
but.. 
until half way back i can't tahan anymore. 
my hand still ache til now. 
but i am proud of myself that i alone can carry and walk thru for half of the journey. 
She's 46kgs. 
Tidak memalukan my squad la.. 
hehehe~

me. peng hoi. xue er

Both are my sketariat.. 
Thx guys for coming. 
i really hope that u guys had fun.. 
if u don't also plz treat it as a free trip that u no need spend a penny on it also la. 
a free holiday maybe.. 

Anyway what i said or done wrongly in the event 
i apologize. 
but if there are something wrong, i can't keep still 
Thx 2 all the felo kampung E in preparing us for this. 
you guys done a good job! 
sorry to trouble you. 
especially kak farah. 
thx u so much dr.andika in giving us this chance. 
though i dun think ur objective "tercapai" 
but still thx 4 the camp. 

To all the Faci, if u r reading this.. 

I had my say in the comment so if u can't accept it...
i'm sorry being so frank but that's me. 
not to say i am a saint also la.. 
anyway i accept any comment over here. 
or u can always contact me if u dun think what i said make sense.. 
but i must apologize for being too frank la. 
anyway again.. 
i still need to thank you for organizing the activity. 
i knw it's not easy to organize an event or program. 

In the end.. 
may all of us stay together and share whatever we have without taking account of ous religion, skin color, where we from, what puak we are in, language and also those things that keep us apart. 

STAY TOGETHER, HELP EACH OTHER !!

Popular Posts