MAPS 2010

MAPS 2010

Majlis Anugerah Penghargaan SPKS 2010


It was the 1st virgin night for SPKS to organize a big dinner like this. 


It was the 1st time SPKS ever had a dinner night.. 


This is my partner of the night. My I/O senior.. Mr.Ha.. ^^


What a coincidence that our numbers are almost alike. with me carry "9" and him "99". 

9 in chinese meaning long.. eternity.. haha.. quite cool huh?? 

The dean of SPKS. 

Dr.Munizam. I like him but also sometimes i am scared of him. 

Make up done by "sasa" pro makeup artist 

hair done by inspiration hair stylist. 

all done in 1borneo. 


While doing my hair. 

Necklace since f2.. 

bought it but this is the 1st time wearing.. 

That night was not as good as the 2 other dinner i went to but the food was better than the other 2 lo.. 

The only thing i don't like is they don't have a dance floor or a session where everyone need to come out and dance. 

I love dancing but dinner without dance is just soul-less. 


Popular Posts