Phuket Trip

This is like ages ago.. 

I think I went to PHuket during my form 6 era. During CNY lagi.. 


Ate this worms/insects.. 
really crunchy thing. 
taste good too.. Yummy!! ^^



I really miss Phuket as u can see there are so many exotic foods. 



I particularly love the beach. Really beautiful. 
had a blast over there. 




We went to long island. 
there were lots of people.. 


Ah ma and her grandchildren



Was sun bathing .. 
really hot but windy.. 


Mum and us!!



Well, what we can do on boat is camwhore!!! ^^


Really miss phuket.. i wonder when i go there again.. 
miss the banana pancakes, subway and even the mcD there is non-halal !! 
Heineken is cheap there also.. 
we even did the cola-mentos experiment just because the coke and mentos there are dirt cheap!!! ^^ 
miss our late night scrolling along the beach and then sleeping on the sand.. 
talk talk talk 
eat eat eat 
drink drink drink 
play play play.. 
really really nice. 
anyone wanna go phuket plz let me knw.. 
i would like to join too.. ^^

Popular Posts