Another responsibility

Just got the news. I will have another added responsibility. Meaning even more busy.

I already have  my responsibility as a student to finish up my assignments. Then I got myself into the Student Representative Council as the Treasurer. Then now I just being promoted as a CPL in ROTU..

I was nominated as a JUO in the 1st place then I complained to my trainer of me being busy, then he shifted me to SJN. I was tested in marching, giving command, on paper test then also an interview. I then reason out I can't be a SJN. In the end, I was being promoted as the CPL of my batch.

I did told my trainers about my situation and they still promote me so well, i guess they can accept my busy schedule.


I need to be more focus and study to get a better pointer. Grad with 3.0 is my aim. My result suxxx to the max!!! Arghhhh...

Popular Posts