Dinner @ Sushi Tei with Bro Addy~

 Above : Natto Maguro
The Natto not as nice as the ones i get in the box. I think I need to get some from the supermarket. 



 Above : Addy
It's time to belanja my bro pal a Japanese meal. He forgotten to bring his whole wallet out. And only realize when he was in front of KF. LOL... 



 Above : Sukiyaki
One of my favourite. The thinly sliced beef was fantastic! With the soft toufu. But this time, their soup was too sweet and salty. I guess they put too much soy sauce. 



 Above : poached egg
Wonderful Poached egg in sukiyaki. LOve the warmy yellow liquid. It makes me salivating now.. I want some more~ 



Above : 2 warm green tea for us
As always a promising drink in Japanese restaurant. Warm Green tea is the best choice you can ever make in a Japanese Restaurant. 

1st Sushi Tei in sem 5. Wonderful long talk with Bro Pal Addy. Always lots of things to say. But always focus on one main topic, Relationship. I really salute him for being so interested in this topic. No idea how but he is even more focus than me in this. Anyway, all the best in your new relationship Bro. :) 

Popular Posts