What is success to you ?

What is success? Some people might measure it in terms of graduating college or maybe getting a  high pay job. Well, to some of the less unfortunate ones.. It seem getting a meal for the day is their success story.

Everyone's perception on success is different hence everyone should really find what they want in life and be successful on that. Now, this is well said but hard to do it.

Me on the other hand is also having this difficulty. I have no idea where to begin in searching my success. Some successful business man might say "Do what you most passionate of and success will follow you later".

I remember I once dream of becoming a superstar. Someone that is famous,pretty and rich. Then I dream of travelling the world. Then I dream of being a journalist and just write down everything I see and that piece of writing will goes around the world. Then I imagine myself being a photographer that snap down everything I see on fix motion. Then now I imagine myself to be able to grad from University and then get something I am passionate about to continue with my life long journey.

Now i notice that my dream don't go far. That's exactly what i always wanted. I concluded that I need education to get me to the point where I can help people. In the order to help more people, I need to documented their stories so that it will be show around the world and hence more people can contribute. Then by doing so I will be well known. Being able to help people makes you prettier. Why do i say so? Because of inner beauty. Then by being richer in this sense is richer in terms of humanity and also soul.

I notice that i learned more from experience. The knowledge will come later and eventually. Most stuffs you read on text books are actually related in your daily life. It gives you some basic idea in what you're experiencing. The tips in remembering what you study is put it in a practical way. Do what you learn from text book then you can remember them better. Say out loud what you learned. Educate someone on what you learned. Let them know, do them deeds and it will do you good.

I am pretty sure to say that I had been enjoying what I am learning now even for my worst subject. I am really into meeting new people and trying new things. Exploring. But yet there is a limit to control me from going off path.

I am proud that I had made it this far and i hope the best for me and all the people around me to find success. While me, I am on my way in finding success.

Cheers~ And welcome back to University.

Popular Posts