Misused of space

Over the weekend, I attended a session in my University. Bare in mind I am studying in local institute that being heavily funded by the "Current Government" . I heard lots of rumors on this event and yet i chose to go see for myself before trusting those. And well, I woke up pretty early to get dress up and go to this event. 

I reach there quite early and when i walk into the hall, i can see it so clearly. It was full of politic figures and "some students" from different varsity. Some were in their "uniform" and some just plainly dressed. I was in another "uniform". I can say I was forced to attend this event as being "someone" I need to be there. With me, I have 2 juniors that i felt sorry for them to need to bare with this situation or rather this event. 

I heard some noise and then there came a sound and video. The moment i heard it, I felt I was back to election period. I told myself to give this event a chance, maybe I should listen till the end. I did it and I was totally feeling disgusted by the topic being presented and the questions being carried out was too much! I felt I was being fooled in the 1st place. I shouldn't have wasted half of my day. 

According to them, this event only invite those leaders and "me" being in the "we" are lucky because they provide 100seats for "us". Leaders.. Perhaps it was  my fault for forgetting to ask "them" what kind of leaders that will be coming? I forgotten that leaders in which field? I assumed. My bad. 

Being a student, i believe we have our own ground rules that we need to keep. But "they" are helping us to break the rules. If they said it was a kind of exposure maybe an education one. I would ask would you allow the "others" to do what you did too? And I mean publicly just the way you did it ? I think we can all think of the answers ourselves. 

For me, "they" are there for too long and hence it makes "them" scare to move out of their comfort zone. They want to be in there forever and thinks that they can fool anyone. I shall add, "we" the people of this nation have eyes and ears to help us judge what we need to judge. Just make sure you don't do anything uncivilized. 

I truly felt disgusted in a way that they used academic area for that kind of purpose. 

University shouldn't be misused in any sense as this is a place for knowledge and education purposes. Please don't think that we are STUPID when you are ONE~ (Pardon me with the harsh word, I am totally in the mood now.) 

Now I am wondering whether should I take this topic up for a discussion? It's a totally super controversial topic. I don't think "they" will like it very much and I don't think "university" will approve of that too. Maybe I might get in trouble and then my mum will kill me if i do anything to jeopardize my education. 

Popular Posts