Worst Friday Ever~

Previous Friday I had an encounter with LM, the Famous eatery or chains organization.
I was given a chance to do waitressing for them or maybe they called it serving.
I reach LM at 1.30pm and thought that the job was in LM, but turned out that we were suppose to go outdoor in Stadium Likas.

The pay was ok for RM5/ hour but under the heated sun and open air.. Hmm.. sounded a bit fishy.

They were late. Said to be there at 1.30pm but ended up we only reach the venue at 2.30pm. So wasting time but well, i don't care as long as they are paying us.

Then there was this Mr.J that was one horrible boss. He was the head for everything that night. Once we reach there he was shouting shouting all over. Asking us to line up. We did. But then he went and attain to other things then when he was back he asked why were we there? "Hello!! we were waiting for ur order"

The way he treated the workers were as if they were worthless.  I remember one thing he says " I pay tonight and hence you better do your work or else I won't be paying you then you will be doing charity for us". Well, in a way he was right but also the way he talked make me think that "you think you got money then you own us??"

Not a chance. I still do whatever i like as long as the job well done.

I would love to say that please shows some respect and treat your workers well. I pity those who need to work full time with you. I don't like your attitude at all. It doesn't mean that you are the boss then you can do whatever you want. I vow i would not be the same boss like you. I pity everyone that had to deal with you.

Then there was this lady that i was not suppose to serve her piss me off!!

Scenario was like this :

Mdm A : Can i have 2 bowls of dessert please?!
Me : yeah,sure.
Then i went look for dessert for that table that i was not suppose to serve because that was not under my supervision. Found it then i pass to another 2 guests that just came. (That was my fault for not remembering which guest asked from me as it was a bit dark there. )

Mdm A : just now i asked for 2 bowls from you isn't it?
Me : yeah. Im sorry i can't remember which one was it. I will get another one for you.
Back with another bowl for Mdm A. Then after that...

Mdm B : Hello, can i have another bowl of dessert?
Me : Im not sure if you can have extra bowl but i will go ask for it.
I then went to ask the supervisor and he said each one get one portion only.
Me : Im sorry mam, each one get one portion only. But this food are from LM so maybe you can get it there next time.

Then i went off. And then i was being called back by my friends that the lady wanted to talk to me.

Mdm B : Just now you said each one only get one but how come my friends get 2 portion?
Me : yes, that's right but Im not sure of the other friend. Can i knw which guest is that?
Mdm B :  The guest is in this table as well.
Me : *shock* and replied then i think there must be a mistake.
Mdm B : And you also asked me to go LM and get the dessert ?! What's your name? (Her tone was as if i thought she don't have any money to pay for the food. )
Me : May i know why?
Mdm B : tell me what's your name?
Me : Taira.
Mdm B : what's your full name?
Me : why?
Mdm B : tell me ur full name.
Me : Taira khoo
Mdm B : ok.

I was plainly shock, angry and piss off with her. I don't mind she report to LM and what-so-ever but im worried of the permanent staffs.  Hence i warned them about this and tell them to report all that as my fault because I don't want them to get into trouble.

That mdm B looked so nice with her smile but yet they are all Snob !! Mdm A wore such a nice attire but still snobbish attitude. I felt pity for them. For me, after a few days i might forgotten it already but for them, they have to wear this attitude forever. Pitiful snobbish wifes.

I vow not to be like the Manager and also snobbish wifes. This irritates people and shows that you are not that well educated.

I really wanted to just walk away from that job. I don't care whether LM pays me or not. I can treat it as charity work but I would want them to remember what they did.

Popular Posts