Elegant Inn @ Menara Hap seng

Elegant Inn Hong Kong Cuisine
2.01, 2nd Floor, Podium Block, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Raja Chulan (Monorail)

I'll start with dessert because lazy wanna move the photos..

Avocado roll

Before I fly to Sabah, my aunt organized a farewell dinner for me. 

Love the avocado roll.. The outside was crispy and inside was sweet and warm!! 

Soya Milk Sesame Tong Yuen

This was not bad.. The Tong Yuen should be prepacked type. 


Ma lai Gao

This according to my aunt was a must try... 

And indeed, it was GOOD!! 

The steam cake was soft and the kaya in it was really good. 

Not over sweet... and the timing for the steaming was also Gam gam!! 


Ginger Soup Tong Yuen

The ginger soup was normal lo.. I expected them to at least put in water crestnut but they didn't...


Fried Rice

This was good... Love the rice texture! The smell was good !!! 


Bitter Gourd

This dish was seriously over priced. I can prepare much better than them!!

Fish fillet

A simple dish for fish fillet... We wanted to order their famous fish dish but they were out of stock... Sigh... 


POrk Belly

This was YUMMYLICIOUS!!!

Love the pork belly till the end... It was flavorful and can't help myself to keep on taking it.. 



Starter

Save the Best for last!!
Love this!! The best dish that day!! It was scrumptious!! Even thinking about it make me swallow my saliva!!   Emm..em... 

All of us thought it was over priced over there.. Because we can have better dish in super tanker with the same price. 

Anyway I still enjoy the dinner with my aunt and grandma plus mua mummy and siblings!
 


Popular Posts