Korean farewell dinner @ Kota D'sara

The day i get to know that I'm going to Sabah for UMS, we went for a celebration. 

I was super happy that I get into UMS though it was not my 1st course choice. I wanted communication but I get my 5th choice which was Psychology Industry and Organization. 

We had Korean Food that night. 

Squid

We ordered a few stuff. My mum and brother actually went there a few times before but I never. 

It was a small shop located in Kota Damansara. If you know, it will be just opposite Red Island Cafe. 


Korean Glass Noodles

That shop was managed by a Korean Lady and all her staff were from myammar i think. Anyway love her service. She was a pleasant and nice lady. Very friendly. 

We ordered the squid which was then being BBQ. It was okay i would say. 


Pork belly

Then we ordered the korean glass noodles. It was nice!!! I love it... I can finish the whole plate myself if we were to order one for me only.


Steam egg

Then the pork belly!! Nice nice stuff!!! especially BBQ-ed. 

Steam egg was just ok lo.. i still my granny's steam egg.  :)



And of course every korean food we have the small side dishes. 
I particularly love the tauhu. 
But sadly we can only refill for 3 times. 
Due to her budget. Because it's cheap to eat over there. 

So that's all for the dinner. 

Popular Posts