Kid chan's Workshop P2

Ok, let's start from the last til the beginning since the way i uploaded the photo is like that. 


3 of us took this photo in the end of the workshop. *that's not my DSLR, borrowed from Kid for this photo only. * 

Me and Kid lo.. hehe..

us.. But too bad it's not complete. 

We were supposed to shoot this plant. This was what I thought the best. 

Mr.Voon, the Master!! He was so pro! 

All this shoot from around Jaya1. 

Near the Overseas restaurant. 

Beautiful yellow flower.

Silhouette- beautiful ain't it? 

Theme - Buildings

Nice leaves. 

I was pathetically, the model of the day. *as i said , because I was the only girl. And Darn I sux at it!! *

another siloutte.


Our lunch @ Jaya one Old town kopitiam. 

That's all for the 2 day workshop. Learned a lot. Had fun. Got a lot of useful info.  

Popular Posts