Kida chan's workshop Day 1

This was the product of my 1st day in Kidchan's workshop. 

Photobucket

Nice kan?? I love shooting flowers. They're SO colorful !! (btw, i'm using a compact camera instead of DSLR. Why? Because I have no money to buy one and AM HOPING that someone would get it for me as a birthday gift this year!!)



Photobucket

This was another photo of that pretty yellow flower!! 


Photobucket

This is Jason.  Oh ya, did I said that I didn't even pay a sen for this workshop??? Cool huh? Remember the post about this contest,anyway I won it and learned a lot thru this course lo.. 


Photobucket

That's hong kiat on the left and jason on the right.. Trying to photograph me,not because i'm pretty but because i was the only girl over there!! Sigh.. 


Photobucket

Now this is KK!! Doesn't he look like Lam ka tung??? Seriously, look closer!!


Photobucket

Another flower. The "bunga kertas" .


Photobucket

That's Brendon. The guy that sat next to me in the class. 


Photobucket

This was one of the given assignment. We were suppose to shoot texture!! This was what i came up with. 



Photobucket

KK and Jason.. Look look.. he look like lam ka tung right??


Photobucket

We went DECANTER for lunch!! It was such a nice cozy place. We all ordered their set lunch which included the ice-lemon tea,soup of the day and main course. The pumpkin soup was delicious!!


Photobucket

I had this mutton thingy which i forgotten the name of it. It tasted ok, a lil too much pepper for my liking though. But it was a very fulfiling meal. 


Photobucket

After lunch, we were given a task. Which was to shoot cups and saucer!! Main purpose was how you shoot it to make it attractive. 


Photobucket

In the end, I picked this as my best work. 


Photobucket

Curi-curi tangkap Kid while he was sms-ing. 


Photobucket

This vintage camera was so cool !! I wonder is it still function. 

Popular Posts