Leo's cafe @ SS2

Discover this place by accident actually. It was in SS2. Me and michelle were famished after our class in Old klang road.I was so busy the whole day, went for Kidchan's workshop and then straight away go for detox class so that's why I was starving.

I actually planned to bring her to the famous mamak, Murni. Then we can't find a spot and also there were super huge crowd. While we were finding parking space, we saw a space  just in front of Leo's cafe. So we thought why not try this cafe instead of sitting @ Murni while waiting long long for our food?! 

Leo's cafe, sound like my horoscope. It's actually a nice name to me. The exterior and interior was somehow pretty. I love Their design on coffee, so pretty!! 

Michelle ordered a ice cream + coffee(espresso i think). You were suppose to pour the coffee inside the ice-cream and I gonna agree that it was sinfully tasty!!! Mmm..MMmm.. 

However, the Mee siam that i ordered wasn't the one i expected. OMG, I my mind still linger @ the mee siam I ate in Malacca!! It was so HUGE different. That was so delicious while the one in Leo's cafe was too dry for my liking. The portion was huge though. 

Apart from all that, the service was good la. Maybe we should try out this place when it's crowded to test the service there. 

Go try it out if you haven't k! 

Popular Posts